Please READ the ENTIRE listing FIRST and ASK any and all questions BEFORE bidding.
This is an auction for chicken eggs ONLY. My hens lay their eggs. I pack their eggs just like the hens made them within 48 hours of doing so and then ship them to you. These are the eggs that you are bidding for and this is what you get. Again, this is NOT an auction for live, poultry animals (chicks/chickens in any developmental stages in between egg and adults). To acquire live, poultry animals, please order them from a hatchery like Greenfire Farms.
You are bidding on 6+ Fresh, BIELEFELDER eggs! Our hens have started laying and we have hatched chicks!! Please see photos!!
All eggs are collected daily and put on an egg turner. All eggs sent will have their freshness verified by air sac candling or weighing to be no more than 24-48 hours old at shipping time.
This extremely, rare chicken breed comes from Germany.
Bielefelder hens lay over 200 brown eggs per year.
By bidding, you acknowledge that you have already READ the listing completely and that you have already ASKED any and all questions that you may have had. Furthermore, you AGREE fully to the following auction rules and disclaimers:
1. Please LIMIT and BASE your feedback ONLY on the arrival condition of your eggs (fast shipping, no eggs broken, extra eggs sent, etc). Do NOT leave feedback based on your hatch rate or candling/fertility checks. We CANNOT remote control your hatch rate all the way from our farm.
2. NO egg replacements nor cash refunds will be given out at any time for eggs that do not hatch. No exceptions.
3. All fresh, egg orders ship out Monday-Wednesday depending on when your payment clears/posts. Orders paid on Thursday-Sunday ship out on Mondays. This is to avoid having your eggs marooned in a post office on a Sunday.
4. Report ALL problems with your egg order IMMEDIATELY upon arrival to me by sending me a message or email. For example, you received more than 2 broken or cracked eggs, etc. Do NOT wait several days to make a complaint. Emailed photos are required to prove any complaint. Broken eggs will be remailed only if #1, you agree to mail me $12.35 in postage stamps for medium, flat rate priority mail shipping and #2, you also email me their damage photos.
5. This auction is for chicken eggs ONLY. This is NOT an auction for live, poultry animals (chicks/chickens in any developmental stages in between egg and adult). Purchasing and shipping eggs through the mail is risky and a lot of unexpected things, beyond my control, can go wrong during shipping or at any time while the eggs are in your incubator that can reduce or interfere with your egg hatch. By bidding, you AGREE to assume ALL the hatch risk/egg risk that is involved and that accompanies buying and shipping chicken eggs thru the mail INCLUDING up to a total loss (no eggs hatch at all). Please do NOT bid if you can't afford to assume all the risk that is involved with chicken eggs.
6. VERIFY the freshness of your eggs IMMEDIATELY upon arrival, not days later.
7. I reserve the right to limit purchased quantities per customer in a weekly, biweekly or monthly period like no more than 2 egg orders per customer, etc.
Please READ the listing again so that you will clearly understand what is it that you are buying. ASK any and all questions BEFORE bidding, not afterwards. If you don't agree with the listing in any way or you do not understand the listing terms, then please do NOT bid.