Please READ the ENTIRE listing FIRST and ASK any and all questions BEFORE bidding.
This is an auction for chicken eggs ONLY. My Bielefelder hens lay their eggs. I pack and ship their brown eggs within 48 hours of being laid. These are the eggs that you are bidding for and this is what you get. No other guarantees on our chicken eggs are given out other than this 48 hour shipping out window which is the only thing we can control. Please be aware that this is NOT a live animal auction/an auction for live, poultry animals (chicks/chickens in any developmental stages in between egg and adults) that have already hatched. To acquire guaranteed, live, poultry animals instead of chicken eggs that need to be incubated, please order the live animals from a hatchery.
Bielefelder hens lay over 200 brown eggs per year.
By bidding, you acknowledge that you have already READ the listing completely and that you have already ASKED any and all questions that you may have had. Furthermore, you AGREE fully to the following auction rules and disclaimers:
1. Please LIMIT and BASE your feedback ONLY on the arrival condition of your eggs (fast shipping, no eggs broken, extra eggs sent, etc) within 7 days of their arrival as per RBA valid feedback rules. Do NOT leave feedback based on your hatch rate or candling/fertility checks. Please be aware that we CANNOT remote control your hatch rate all the way from our farm and that we cannot control what the postal employees will do to the eggs during transit.
2. NO egg replacements nor cash refunds will be mailed out/given out at any time for eggs that do not hatch. No exceptions.
3. All fresh, egg orders ship out Monday and Tuesday depending on when your payment clears/posts. Orders paid on Wednesday-Sunday ship out on Monday and Tuesday. This is to avoid having your eggs marooned in a post office on a Sunday.
4. Report ALL problems with your egg order IMMEDIATELY upon arrival to me by sending me an RBA message. For example, you received more than 2 broken or cracked eggs, etc. Do NOT wait several days to make a complaint about received broken/cracked eggs. Emailed photos are required to prove any complaint. Broken eggs will be refunded at $4.99 per egg or remailed (buyer's choice) only if #1, you agree to mail me $13 in postage stamps for medium, flat rate priority mail shipping and #2, you also email me their damaged photos.
5. This auction is for chicken eggs ONLY. This is NOT an auction for live, poultry animals (chicks/chickens in any developmental stages in between egg and adult) that have already hatched. Purchasing and shipping eggs through the mail is very risky and a lot of unexpected things, BEYOND my control, can go wrong during shipping (x-rays, ultrasound, rough handling, prolonged heat exposure in the mail truck, postal inspectors, antiterrorism, postal inspection measures, etc) or at any time while the eggs are under your broody hen/in your incubator that can reduce, interfere or ruin your egg hatch. By bidding, you AGREE to assume ALL the hatch risk/egg risk that is involved and that accompanies buying and shipping chicken eggs thru the mail INCLUDING up to a total loss. A total egg loss means that no eggs hatch at all. Please do NOT bid if you can't afford to assume all the risk that is involved with chicken eggs. Buying and shipping chicken eggs by mail is like buying lottery, scratch-off tickets. Sometimes you win on your lottery tickets and sometimes you don't.
Please READ the listing again so that you will clearly understand what is it that you are buying and all the risks that are involved with hatching eggs. ASK any and all questions BEFORE bidding, not afterwards. If you don't agree with the listing in any way or you do not understand the listing terms, then please do NOT bid.