Darrowby Ducks' show lines have been carefully cultivated from top breeders around the United States so we can provide you with genetically diverse, healthy, beautiful ducks! We do not show our ducks but we want you to!
Please read before purchasing:
- We curate our excellent quality stock with lots of care and pride! Our birds are pasture raised and allowed to forage. We breed to APA show standards when such standards exist.
- Our eggs are always fresh at shipment and we hatch our own eggs to ensure against defects and infertility.
- We offer eggs here when our incubators are full. Prices here are often much lower than our listings elsewhere. We do this because we enjoy sharing our birds!
- We ship as promptly as possible. However, we cannot force animals to lay eggs. Please be patient.
- a shipment notice automatically generates when we print the label. That does not mean that your eggs have been shipped.
- Our shipping costs are high because we use quality materials to keep your eggs as safe as possible in these difficult times. No need to worry about "creative" packaging efforts!
- We currently ship Monday and Friday only at this time. (We swap out the "oldest" eggs on days that we don't ship!)
**Seller is not liable for any damage during (or after) shipping. Refunds and replacements are NOT available. Once the item leaves our hands, our responsibility ends. We will NOT respond to messages (especially abusive ones) on this topic except to direct you to this notice!**
- We ship our eggs with USPS Priority mail. You can file an insurance claim with the post office (online or in person) if your eggs are damaged or lost in transit. All of the information you require is located on the transaction.
- Your eggs are NOT too old to incubate, unless the shipping time was unusually long. We regularly incubate eggs at 15 days old with great success! They are usually straight from the bird!
- We cannot respond to questions about incubation, hatching, etc. We are very sorry, but this is a busy farm. Please utilize duckduckgo!
**If you didn't read the item description before purchasing that is unfortunate**
Thank you so much for slogging through all of that! If you are still with us (and maybe smiling) then you are our type! Please make your purchase/bid!